Fluoplan is an Isoltech technology for the production of fluid composite screed, made of sand and non-premixed cement.
Fluoplan meets the growing needs for global solutions, which require a composite screed made up of Fluoplan,Fluotech sound insulating mat, cellular concrete realized with ISOCEM S/L.
Plants can be manual, as the machine IBS-S, or automatic, as the plant Fluocem, which produces also aerated concrete.
Fluoplan is ideal for renovations and extremely useful for construction sites in narrow streets with small operating spaces. Fluoplan is used mainly to build hospitals and communities, civilian housing, hotels and accommodation facilities; in addition, it is particularly suitable – thanks to its thermal conductivity and perfect adhesion to pipes – for heating floors. The Fluoplan offer assists the customer at every stage: from the choice of materials to the development, to the logistic and technical management.
Fluoplan is the technology offering the best results as regards heat insulation and speed of laying, thanks to a much better flowability and thermal conductivity than those of traditional layers. Fluoplan is produced in the construction site by systems that dose the ingredients, mix and pump the product directly onto the floor.
The Fluoplan offer includes:
• analysis and preliminary selection of the sands proposed by the customer and found as near as possible: choice of the best sands
• analysis of locally available cements and choice of the most suitable
• development of the best formula in relation to the chosen ingredients
• direct supply of all accessories products for the final result, such as additives, sound insulators and primers
• supply of the machine and packaging of the final product for the transport
• supply of systems to produce cellular concrete or insulators based on EPS or rubber
• assistance and training in the use of the system for the staff selected by the customer
• advice and cooperation for problems related to marketing and promotion