Our medical laminates (roll-goods) are mainly applied for the production of surgical drapes, healthcare applications drapes, surgical-gowns reinforcement and protective clothing.
They are composed of one or more Nonwoven layers laminated onto a soft, antimicrobial microembossed multi-layer (Cast Coex) Polyolefinic film or Breathable membrane.
- materials manufactured and certified according to EN 13795
- high and consistent quality and flexibility, thanks to our thirty-year long experience and to our technical know-how
- on-line continuous defects control of the film, thanks to a computerised CCD system
- non-reflective (matt-finished although very soft) surfaces
- full protection against bacteria/contaminants/liquids penetration
- permanent anti-microbial effectiveness on film surface according to ISO 20743 (2)
- quality system certified according to ISO 9001:2000 in year 1993
- quality system certified according to ISO 9001:2008 in year 2009
- continuous development and correlation with the latest standard regulations
- wide product range of tailor-made laminates according to Customers’ needs
Lamination technology can be either Extrusion or Hot-Melt (UFD technology)